You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail Money Bank". Just so you know if anyone has received an email like this that I have copied and pasted to this website from this website from this "EVIL, CROOKED BANK THAT TELLS LIES BETTER THEN ANY BUSINESS EVER HAS. Do you know how important you are when you get one of these messages like this? Your not important at all they just want to look good. Did or have they really, really tried to contact you? Probably not they never have answered mine. How can they when everything is on their own paperwork! Plus documents to show just how corrupt they are. I think its just for Public PR frankly. Please note that not all of the complaints that are filed against this "EVIL" bank are responded to by GE Capital Retail Money Bank. I think they just throw them in a bin and randomly send this message Regards Nicole, if that is her real name which I don't think it is. What country she is from who knows could be India, The Philipines, South America or maybe The United States of America! At least it isn't Carol they have Carol's all over the globe. This is a script form letter that GE The "EVIL" bank puts on this website when people file complaints that have been posted on this site. I have copied and pasted this from there response to complaints it is a Form Letter the only thing different is the "REFERENCE CODE"! This goes back as long as this website "pissedconsumer.com" was created or founded. This is the form letter pasted below:
Nov 07, 2011
I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at email@example.com with the following information:
- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number
- Reference code DM 110111_pcccCMG
For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.
GE Capital Reply
I will be attaching several documents so that you can see just how bad they really are they continue to this day nothing has changed. The $6.05 debt cancelation fee added to card security fees,the $389.25 actual amount taken out of account,the $50.00 never got it, the $15.00 check never got it, the $75.00 credit I had they can't find,the $6.05 being on statement only once as you can see has been on my statement since October of 2011,the $107.48 in card security fees with the $6.05 makes $113.53 etc. The document with the late fee being applied as $15.98 instead of $25.00 or $35.00 plus the $16.00 payment they state was the total amount owed on my account which they only applied $15.98 has now become credit for late fee. To many documents to upload.Gee I wish I could own a bank like this one and do anything I want especially since I would have The Better Business Bureau, The DFI,The OCC,The FTC,The Fdic,The Department of Justice etc. Oh, I forgot the "Consumer Finacial Protection Bureau" which should be called as I like to call them "The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau" which is exactly what they do to you and they have only been in busines since 2011 What a MESS! Who knows how bad this is getting? ALL OF THESE AGENCIES TURN EVERYTHING OVER TO WHEN IT COMES TO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS "EVIL" bank because that is what they do to people who have been and continue to be screwed by this "EVIL" corrupt bank!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Financial Issue
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."