Ge Capital - "DEADLY DISEASE"

53 of 150 Ge Capital reviews

You will find copy and paste from various complaints about GE Capital Retail Money Bank, which is also known as "GE Money Bank" "Ge Capital Retail Bank" "GE Capital Retail Money Bank". Just so you know if anyone has received an email like this that I have copied and pasted to this website from this website from this "EVIL, CROOKED BANK THAT TELLS LIES BETTER THEN ANY BUSINESS EVER HAS. Do you know how important you are when you get one of these messages like this? Your not important at all they just want to look good. Did or have they really, really tried to contact you? Probably not they never have answered mine. How can they when everything is on their own paperwork! Plus documents to show just how corrupt they are. I think its just for Public PR frankly. Please note that not all of the complaints that are filed against this "EVIL" bank are responded to by GE Capital Retail Money Bank. I think they just throw them in a bin and randomly send this message Regards Nicole, if that is her real name which I don't think it is. What country she is from who knows could be India, The Philipines, South America or maybe The United States of America! At least it isn't Carol they have Carol's all over the globe. This is a script form letter that GE The "EVIL" bank puts on this website when people file complaints that have been posted on this site. I have copied and pasted this from there response to complaints it is a Form Letter the only thing different is the "REFERENCE CODE"! This goes back as long as this website "pissedconsumer.com" was created or founded. This is the form letter pasted below:

Nov 07, 2011

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 110111_pcccCMG

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital Reply

I will be attaching several documents so that you can see just how bad they really are they continue to this day nothing has changed. The $6.05 debt cancelation fee added to card security fees,the $389.25 actual amount taken out of account,the $50.00 never got it, the $15.00 check never got it, the $75.00 credit I had they can't find,the $6.05 being on statement only once as you can see has been on my statement since October of 2011,the $107.48 in card security fees with the $6.05 makes $113.53 etc. The document with the late fee being applied as $15.98 instead of $25.00 or $35.00 plus the $16.00 payment they state was the total amount owed on my account which they only applied $15.98 has now become credit for late fee. To many documents to upload.Gee I wish I could own a bank like this one and do anything I want especially since I would have The Better Business Bureau, The DFI,The OCC,The FTC,The Fdic,The Department of Justice etc. Oh, I forgot the "Consumer Finacial Protection Bureau" which should be called as I like to call them "The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau" which is exactly what they do to you and they have only been in busines since 2011 What a MESS! Who knows how bad this is getting? ALL OF THESE AGENCIES TURN EVERYTHING OVER TO WHEN IT COMES TO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS "EVIL" bank because that is what they do to people who have been and continue to be screwed by this "EVIL" corrupt bank!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
53 of 150 Ge Capital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 14, 2015 #1048432

I recently closed both my personal and business accounts with chase after I call and put a stop payment on a check card and chase went ahead and put it through my account and then told me to bad. I put over 300,000 thru there bank last year. Been with them for over five years and that's how they treat me. Chase can kiss my ***. They'll never get my business again.

old and ornery

Nov 22, 2014 #904449 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

I have been effed over by GE once on appliances...since then I refuse to buy or be involved with them on any level. No more problems.

dklisiak

Nov 22, 2014 #904583

https://www.youtube.com/watch? Look for the "Green Snakes" GE Capital Retail Pay Pal. They even had the nerve to use the United States Post Office to defraud consumers! This goes to show you just how GREEDY & EVIL they really are. The review listed below have actual documents for people to look at.
Please go to these pisssedconsumer reviews:All of these reviews posted have actual documents that have been uploaded to show people just how EVIL they truly are #520251 #488834 #483913 #483025 #481983 #483913 #479336 & #478478 #522235 #489486 #572301
This bank handles CREDIT cards for hundreds of stores & the stores are just as guilty as the "EVIL CORPORATIONS" they use to manage there credit cards. If you have a credit card with a store that uses this bank you need to look & see if you have been charged illegally. These are some of the companies that pay these "CROOKS" Lowes, Wal-Mart, Sears you can find out more by going to the Rip-Off Report with the "Rebuttal" from an employee, Number 1140625 this gives a list of some of the stores that have this bank for credit cards. There is also a clip on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch? or just look for the "Green Snakes" there are three of them
You can file a complaint with The Department of Justice, The Department of Financial Institutions or as I like to say The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau (The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) The Comp Controller of Currency & The Federal Trade
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ge Capital. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ge Capital.
Filing a new complaint about
×