I had shutters installed in my house and the shutter co used GE Credit so i ordered the blinds using his advice on the credit card.I paid the entire amount upon recieving the bill.

Everything was fine until a year later the shutter company charged the order to my GE account it took another whole year and $1000 dollars in attorney fees to correct it. I tried for months to explain the problem the Shutter co changed their name ,and so GE could not add 2 and 2. The amount of the charge was exactly the same, why would i order the shutters twice for the same address and the exact dollar amount. THEY JUST COULD NOT SEE IT.

NO EXCUSE FOR THEIR STUPIDITY,AND IT COST ME $1000 DOLLARS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANY OF THERE AFFILIATE COMPANIES EITHER ,,( ie ) CARE CREDIT , CHEVRON GAS . ETC.

ETC .ITS ALL OWNED BY THE SAME CRIMINALS

Had an Experience with Ge Capital?

Comments

ADVENTURES IN PAY PAL LAND SYNCHRONY BANK GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK CONTINUE TO PUT THE SCREWS TO ITS CUSTOMERS Ge Capital Retail Bank "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..." Read more Capital One 360 - Just opened an account, already regretting it. Capital One 360 "I recently opened a Capital One 360 checking account, since it seemed like a good fit for me. Debit card, no fees for letting a bank invest my money to..." Read more GE Capital loans 323-325-2660 Ge Capital "I received an email stating i was Approved for a loan, at first i thought the company was legit I gave some info but then i started lying too cuz..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - DEFRUADING THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE Ge Capital Retail Bank "GE Capital Retail Money Bank/PayPal Smart Connect/PayPal have been using the United States Postal Service to "Defraud" the consumer. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & these "Crooked"..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more